Data include the power and gas markets split by half-hourly, non half-hourly, daily metered and non-daily metered sites and volumes sold.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for Non-Daily Metered (gas industry; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
- Network Data Manager
- Network Data Mover
- Network Design & Management
- Network Design Model (informational model)
- New Delhi Metallo-Beta-Lactamase (gene)
- Newspaper Designated Market
- Nippon del Monte (Japan)
- No Disrespect Meant
- Non Deductible Meal
- Non-Deployed Missile
- Nonfat Dry Milk
- North Down Militia (Northern Ireland)
- Nuclear Density Meter
- National Digital Mammography Archive
- National Dimension Manufacturers Association (est. 1985)
- National Disaster Management Agency (various countries)
- NATO Data Management Authority
- Network Diversity Multiple Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimation of daily withdrawals from non-daily metered delivery points and reconciliation of estimated daily withdrawals with actual metered withdrawals over time.
Data include the power and gas markets split by half-hourly, non half-hourly, daily metered and non-daily metered sites and volumes sold (GWh) * Suppliers: BGB, BE, Corona, E.