The projects covered by NEUTRAVEL include nature conservation initiatives (Amazon Forests in Peru, Valdiviana Reserve in Chile, Choco Darien in Colombia) and non-conventional renewable energy projects in Chile, including the Hornitos Center in the V Region and Nueva Aldea in the VIII region.
What does NCRE stand for?
NCRE stands for Non-Conventional Renewable Energy (law; Chile)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCRE
We have 22 other meanings of NCRE in our Acronym Attic
- NHS (National Health Service) Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (sex education; teen pregnancy prevention; UK)
- Nickel City Roller Derby (Canada)
- National Capital Region, District of Columbia
- National Cryptologic Representative Defense (US DoD)
- National Coal Resources Data System
- National Cereals Research and Extension (Cameroon)
- National Christian Resources Exhibition (UK)
- National Computer Rank Examination (China)
- National Council on Rehabilitation Education
- Naval Construction Research Establishment
- North Carolina Rural Electrification Authority
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- North Central Research Extension Center (agricultural field research; Minot, ND)
- North County Regional Education Center (San Marcos, California)
- Northern Colorado River Extensional Corridor
- National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education
- North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for Research in Economic Education (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering (Taiwan)
- North Carolina Real Estate Educational Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also the first non-conventional renewable energy plant to serve as a baseload power plant thanks to its production stability and reliability.
Apart from the conventional sources of energy generation, the exhibition would capitalize on the non-conventional renewable energy sources that are abundantly available in Pakistan like wind, solar, biomass and coal.
Non-conventional renewable energy represents an efficient tool to address growing electricity demand.
The government has given priority to ensure energy security at lowest cost while diversifying energy sources and promoting power generation through cleaner and non-conventional renewable energy sources.
2 Law for the Development of Non-Conventional Renewable Energy 151
By 2017 Uruguay is forecast to reach an installed capacity of 30 percent in non-conventional renewable energy sources.
Earlier this year, the Chilean government established a goal for 20 percent of the country's electricity matrix to be supplied by Non-Conventional Renewable Energy by the year 2020.