The self-auditing device history records (DHR) and non-conformance records will provide complete, searchable data that can help us more quickly resolve issues and improve yields.
What does NCR stand for?
NCR stands for Non-Conformance Record (aka Non-Conforming Record)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCR
We have 194 other meanings of NCR in our Acronym Attic
- No Calibration Required (tool control program)
- No Canadian Rights (intellectual property/performance rights)
- No Carbon Required
- no cardiac resuscitation
- No Country Redirect
- No Criminal Record
- Nomenclature Change Request
- Non Carbon Residue
- Non-Compliance Rating (medicine)
- Non-Compliance Report