Wendy Marles The new legislation, which applies to all holiday properties but exempts mobile homes, caravans, park homes and individual rooms such as in B&B accommodation, carries a non-compliance penalty of pounds 200.
What does NCP stand for?
NCP stands for Non-Compliance Penalty
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCP
We have 279 other meanings of NCP in our Acronym Attic
- New Conservative Party (Japan)
- New Construction Program (various organizations)
- NextGen Certified Professional
- Nice Canasta Partner
- No Chest Pain
- No Cover Productions (party production; Denver, CO)
- Nodal Control Point
- Non Conforming Product
- Non-Carbon Paper
- Non-Conformance Penalty
- Non-Contracting Party (fisheries)
- Non-Contributory Pension (various locations)
- Non-Custodial Parent
- Noncapsid Protein
- NORAD Command Post
- Normalized Coefficient of Probability
- Normes Canadiennes de La Publicité (Canadian agency for ad criticism)
- North Castle Partners (Greenwich, CT)
- North Celestial Pole
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEA is the only ISV in the industry to offer a restoration program backed by a non-compliance penalty.
Using Rational ClearQuest, Section 508 issues arising from customers, users, and compliance officers are captured and addressed, avoiding the risk of a non-compliance penalty.