Military spouses and non-commissioned members have been excluded from this committee.
What does NCM stand for?
NCM stands for Non-Commissioned Member (Canadian Military)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCM
We have 161 other meanings of NCM in our Acronym Attic
- New Christian Music (UK)
- New Commercial Model (pharmaceutical industry)
- New Consonant Music (publication)
- Nextel Connection Manager (software)
- Noise Correlation Matrix
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Nomenclatura Común del Mercosur
- Nomura Capital Markets PLC (UK)
- Non Clearing Member (financial exchange)
- Non Conforming Material
- Nonrated Crewmember
- Nordic Council of Ministers
- Normal Cubic Meter
- North Coast Music (Cudahy, WI)
- Nostro Cash Manager
- Notice of Commencement of Manufacture
- Number of Children Modules
- Numerical Conformal Mapping
- Numerically Controlled Mill (computer-controlled milling/lathing/drilling/etc. machine)
- Nurse Case Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Lieutenant (N) Ian Pacey, Acting Commanding Officer of Ottawa's recruiting centre, virtually every trade and position for both officers and non-commissioned members is open for recruitment.
The referendum is the best method for non-commissioned members to take part in questions affecting them, and the best way for the Army membership to tell potential adversaries where the line in the sand is being drawn.