Banks are now responsible for quoting the bid and offer for non-commercial transactions because the central bank will only guarantee its rate for banks' corporate customers.
What does NCT stand for?
NCT stands for Non-Commercial Transaction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCT
We have 149 other meanings of NCT in our Acronym Attic
- Network Communication Trunk
- Network Control and Timing
- Network Control Terminal
- New Century Technology (various organizations)
- New Covenant Theology (Christian theological system)
- Next Check Time
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Nicoya, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Nippon Container Terminals (Japan)
- Noise Cancellation Technology