What does NC-MLSE stand for?
NC-MLSE stands for Non-Coherent Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Center 4 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Non-Coherent Antipodal
- Network Computer-Client
- National Commission for Certification of CME Professionals, Inc.
- Non-Coherent Delay-Locked Loop
- Non-Coherent Equal Gain Combining
- Non-Connected Feedback Filter
- Finite-State Vector Quantization Over Noisy Channel
- North Carolina-Health Careers Access Program (University of North Carolina)
- Nomenclature Committee of the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Non-Coherent Orthogonal
- North Carolina - Piedmont Automated Library System
- Non-Collision Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Network Computer-Server
- Non-Coherent Selection Combining
- Network Controller - Sideband Interface
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations
- Narrow Coverage/Area Coverage
- Numeric Control/Computer Numeric Control