Recent dental research investigating non-carious cervical lesions has resulted in the theory of abfraction, where forces cause flexure and deformation of the teeth, usually at the cervical) Characteristics of Non-Carious Class IV lesions Non-carious class V lesions, or cervical lesions, are losses of tooth structure (enamel and dentin) without the presence of dental caries.
What does NCCL stand for?
NCCL stands for Non-Carious Cervical Lesion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCCL
We have 34 other meanings of NCCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference of Church Leaders
- National Consumer Council for Liberia
- National Consumer Credit Laws (Australia)
- National Council for Civil Liberties
- NATO Concept for Co-operation in Logistics
- Network Channel Control List (Motorola)
- New Center for Collaborative Leadership
- Newark Center for Creative Learning
- Niagara Centre for Community Leadership
- Nirma Consumer Care Limited
- North Central Citizens' League
- North Circular Chess League
- Northants Cricket Combination League
- Northwest Communications Centers, Ltd.
- North Central Citizens' League - Down with Carole McGuire Party
- North Central Council of Latin Americanists (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Naval Command Control and Communications
- Northern California Community Loan Fund (San Francisco, CA)
- Northern California Coalition for Limited Government (Sacramento, CA)
- Nevada County Community Leadership Institute (est. 1996; Grass Valley, CA)