Lifshitz Law Firm announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the unsolicited non-binding offer from Vintage Capital Management, LLC (Vintage Capital) to acquire Anaren, Inc.
What does NBO stand for?
NBO stands for Non-Binding Offer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBO
We have 37 other meanings of NBO in our Acronym Attic
- National Business Online (New Zealand directory)
- Natural Bond Orbital
- Neighborhood Box Office, Inc.
- Network Build Out
- Network Byte Order (TCP/IP)
- Networked Business Objects
- Never Be Ordinary
- New Business Office
- New Business Opportunity
- Next Bus Out (emergency parts shipment)
- Non-Profit Brand Orientation
- Norwegian Baroque Orchestra (est. 1988)
- Novell Branch Office (business office management solution)
- National Board of Advisors
- National Boat Owners Association
- National Business Officers Association (Boulder, CO)
- Nevada Brothel Owners Association
- New Brunswick Outfitters Association, Inc. (Mills Cove, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Basketball Officials Association
- National Business Opportunity Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman said: "We have received initial non-binding offers for our bakery supplies activities and given a selected group of potential buyers access to our data room.
These include Safra, a Chinese bank and a European consortium that have made non-binding offers.
The consortium concluded that the terms and conditions in its non-binding offer could not be met to its satisfaction.
The consortium said that the terms and conditions as set out in its non-binding offer could not be met to its satisfaction.
This follows Zain's acceptance of a non-binding offer from the consortium to acquire such shares, being 25 per cent of the total issued shares of Zain KSA, as previously announced by each of Zain, KHC and Batelco, the statement said.
The state-owned companies have made a non-binding offer and will evaluate the oil and gas field in the Caspian Sea before making a final bid, one of the people said, asking not to be identified before an official announcement.
At the time, RWE said it had decided to drop its non-binding offer because it had decided the deal fell short of market expectations.