In the cohort, 193 individuals died from a non-AIDS-defining malignancy while 112 died from an AIDS-defining malignancy.
What does NADM stand for?
NADM stands for Non-AIDS-Defining Malignancy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NADM
We have 2 other meanings of NADM in our Acronym Attic
- North American Deutsch Kurzhaar Club
- National Animal Disease Laboratory (est. 1961; USDA)
- National Association of Democratic Lawyers (est. 1983; human rights organization; Nigeria)
- National Association of Dental Laboratories
- Navy Authorized Data List
- North Australian Diamonds Limited (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- National Association of Diesel Motorsports
- Naval Administration (US Navy)
- Nearly Analytic Discrete Method
- Never A Dull Moment
- North American Drought Monitor (climate cooperative)
- North American Geologic Map Data Model
- NTDS Advanced Data Management
- Norad Air Defense Model-Visual
- National Academy of DOT (Department of Transportation) Medical Examiners
- North American Deer Management Network (West Kingston, RI)
- Neuropathy, Axonal Motor-Sensory, with Deafness and Mental Retardation
- National Audit Defense Network (IRS audit assistance group)
- Naval Academy Data Network
- Nearest Active Downstream Neighbor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the most common non-AIDS-defining malignancy, occurring 8 times more commonly in the HIV population.
3,5,6,8,9,14) Some report that HD is the most common non-AIDS-defining malignancy among HIV-positive people; (2) however, other studies cite lung cancer as the most common.