The S3076 and S3078 perform clock and data recovery for scrambled Non Return to Zero (NRZ) serial data links with FEC rate capability up to 8 bytes per 255-byte block.
What does NRTZ stand for?
NRTZ stands for Non Return To Zero
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nuclear Reactor Test Site
- Naval Reconnaissance & Technical Support Center
- New Radio Telescope Technologies
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.) Real Time Viewer (online gaming)
- Near Real-Time Viewing (astronomy)
- Non Real Time Variable Bit Rate
- National Radiologic Technology Week
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, Inc. (est. 1968)
- National Right to Work Committee
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation (also seen as NRWLDF)
- National Research Universal (a 200 MWt reactor at AECL's Chalk River Laboratories)
- Natural Rate of Unemployment (economics)
- Natural Resources Union (Canada)
- Nauru (ISO Country code)
- Nederlandse Radio Unie
- Negative Reinforcement University
- Neighbourhood Renewal Unit (UK)
- Net Results Unlimited (Columbus, Ohio)
- Network Repeater Unit
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Non Return to Zero Inverted (NRZI) encoding and decoding is also available depending upon the selected mode.