What does NACQ stand for?
NACQ stands for Nominal Annual Compounded Quarterly (banking term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (Putney, VT)
- National Advice Centre for Postgraduate Medical Education (UK)
- National Cotton Producers' Organisation (South Africa)
- National Advisory Committee on Pharmacy Practice (est. 1999; Canada)
- National Association of Claims Processing Professionals
- National Adoption Contact Preference Register (Ireland)
- National Advisory Council for Peace and Reconciliation (Sri Lanka)
- North American Canoe Paddler Ranking (sports statistic)
- National Association of County Park and Recreation Officials
- North American Common Portable Tool Initiative
- National Association for Christian Recovery
- National Association of Chemical Recyclers
- Native American Cancer Research
- North American Cockapoo Registry
- North American Communications Resource, Inc.
- North American Conflict Resolution (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- National Annual Corporate Report Awards (Malaysia)
- Naval Aviation Center for Rotorcraft Advancement (US Navy)
- North America Caribbean Rugby Association
- North American Case Research Association