The 88C4200, which incorporates our advanced mixed signal DSP technology and trellis-coded noise predictive Viterbi detection, plays a key role in the success of increasing areal densities," he added.
What does NPV stand for?
NPV stands for Noise Predictive Viterbi
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NPV
We have 35 other meanings of NPV in our Acronym Attic
- National Popular Vote
- Negative Predictive Value (parameter of diagnostic examination in medicine)
- Net Pore Volume
- Net Present Value
- New Product Venture
- Nitrogen Pressure Valve
- No Par Value
- No Present Value
- No-Point Zone
- Node Path Vector
- Nomura Phase4 Ventures (UK)
- Non-Precision Approach with Vertical Guidance
- Normalized Pulse Volume (biology)
- Non-Precision Approach with Vertical Guidance II
- National Parks Visitors Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Professional Videographers Association
- No Practical Vertical Application
- North Peterborough Villages Association (UK)
- Normalized Phase Velocity Anisotropic Error
- North Philippines Visitors Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ensure excellent signal-to-noise (SNR) performance with over 2dB gain for EPR4 and 4dB for Noise Predictive Viterbi (NPV) compared to PR4, and support user bit densities (UBD) in a range from 1.
The 88C4200 incorporates our advanced mixed signal DSP (digital signal processing) technology, as well as trellis-coded noise predictive Viterbi detection," he added.