TD892 0-7918-4715-2 Noise control and acoustics division, 2004; proceedings.
What does NCAD stand for?
NCAD stands for Noise Control and Acoustics Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAD
We have 16 other meanings of NCAD in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Ypsilanti, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (Chicago, IL)
- North Central Area Credit Union (Houghton Lake, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- National College of Art and Design (Irish college)
- Network Computer Aided Design (1997 trademark of NCAD Corporation; Erlanger, KY)
- New Cumberland Army Depot
- North Carolina Association of the Deaf
- Notice of Cancellation At Anniversary Date (insurance/reinsurance)
- National Campaign against Drug Abuse (now National Drug Strategy; Australia)
- National Council against Drug Abuse (Singapore)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (St. Louis, MO)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Northern California Auto Dismantlers Association
- National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaigns
- National Collectors Association of Die Doubling (coin collecting)
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving