D Former Director Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research University of Ghana, ACCRA Francis Nkrumah served as the Director of the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research from 1990 and 1998.
What does NMIMR stand for?
NMIMR stands for Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Metrology Institute of Japan
- Nemo Me Impune Lacessit (Latin: No One Attacks Me with Impunity; Royal Stuart motto; Scotland, UK)
- New Materiel Introductory Letter
- New Media Innovation Lab (ASU; Tempe, Arizona)
- Nigel Mace Interiors Limited (UK)
- Notes on Modern Irish Literature
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management (Mumbai, India)
- National Mobile Inventory Model (software; US EPA)
- New Mexico Institute of Mining & Technology
- Navy Medical Information Management Center
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- National Medical Information Network
- New Mexico Industry Network Corporation
- National Museum of Ireland Natural History
- National Maritime Intelligence-Integration Office
- National Multicultural Interpreter Project
- North Mecklenburg Industrial Park (Huntersville, NC)
- Northern Manhattan Immunization Partnership (New York)
- Nuevo Movimiento Independentista Puertorriqueno (Spanish: New Puerto Rican Independence Movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Ghana office is based at the grounds of the University of Ghana at the Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research.
This project is being undertaken in collaboration with the following institutions: The College of Medicine and associated Wellcome Trust Research Laboratories, Blantyre, Malawi; the Danish Bilharziasis Laboratory, Copenhagen; Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine; Medical Research Council Laboratories, The Gambia; Ministry of Health and Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research, Ghana; National Institute for Medical Research, Tanzania; University of Copenhagen; University of Liverpool Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics; WHO - African Regional Office; WHO - Roll Back Malaria.