The Afghan settlements, set in the era of military dictator Gen (R) Ziaul Haq, have been housed by terrorists and drug sellers who have made the localities nogo areas for the people of Karachi, they said.
What does NIMP stand for?
NIMP stands for Nogo (Neurite Outgrowth Inhibitor)-Interacting Mitochondrial Protein (neurology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIMP
We have 5 other meanings of NIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Industrial Material Management System
- National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria
- Not in My Name
- Not in My Neighborhood
- National Incident Management Organization (various locations)
- New Idec Manufacturing Operation (San Diego, CA)
- Niagara Mohawk (A New York State Power Company)
- National Institute for Material Physics (Bucharest, Romania)
- NATO Interoperability Management Plan
- NetWare Internetwork Messaging Protocol (computing)
- Non Investigational Medicinal Product (various organizations)
- Nutrient and Irrigation Management Plan (Australia)
- Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency
- National Introduced Marine Pests Coordination Group (Australia)
- National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology
- Nuclear Isotope Monopropellant Hydrazine Engine
- National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (Australia)
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research (book)
- Not in My Queue (slang for not my job)
- National Institute for Medical Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The news channel broadcast a map outlining the socalled nogo zones, which an expert, Nolan Peterson said felt like Afghanistan or Iraq.
On the one hand, the treatment of rats after a stroke involved specific immune therapy, where so-called Nogo proteins are blocked with antibodies.
If NoGo detector proteins are eliminated, nerve cells become extra active and primed for growth.
Writers such as Vuk Dragkovic, Rajko Petrov Nogo, Matija Beckovic, and Dobrica Cosic as well as painter Milic of Macva revisit and reclaim the narrative that encourages basing the Serbian state and identity on Kosovo, medieval Serbia, and Byzantium: the "Second Serbia.
IT is shocking so many of our inner-city streets have become nogo areas due to fights, robberies and anti-social behaviour.
There are more Mladics in Serbia, they grow and will continue where he stopped," Srdjan Nogo of the ultra-nationalist group Srpske Dveri from Belgrade told the crowd.
It's not a major issue for viewers who get Sky direct from the broadcaster, although the opportunity to Sky+ the racing is no longer an option, but it will be a nogo for anyone whose Sky comes via the likes of Virgin Media or BT Vision.