The Nogo Receptor 1 gene is required to suppress high levels of plasticity in the adolescent brain and create the relatively quiescent levels of plasticity in adulthood.
What does NIMP stand for?
NIMP stands for Nogo (Neurite Outgrowth Inhibitor)-Interacting Mitochondrial Protein (neurology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIMP
We have 5 other meanings of NIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Industrial Material Management System
- National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria
- Not in My Name
- Not in My Neighborhood
- National Incident Management Organization (various locations)
- New Idec Manufacturing Operation (San Diego, CA)
- Niagara Mohawk (A New York State Power Company)
- National Institute for Material Physics (Bucharest, Romania)
- NATO Interoperability Management Plan
- NetWare Internetwork Messaging Protocol (computing)
- Non Investigational Medicinal Product (various organizations)
- Nutrient and Irrigation Management Plan (Australia)
- Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency
- National Introduced Marine Pests Coordination Group (Australia)
- National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology
- Nuclear Isotope Monopropellant Hydrazine Engine
- National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (Australia)
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research (book)
- Not in My Queue (slang for not my job)
- National Institute for Medical Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
NoGo - First it was BoGo, now On-The-Go has been taken to a whole new level of convenience with NoGo as retailers bring their goods to consumers, wherever they may be, from parking lots to playgrounds .
If NoGo detector proteins are eliminated, nerve cells become extra active and primed for growth.
It's not a major issue for viewers who get Sky direct from the broadcaster, although the opportunity to Sky+ the racing is no longer an option, but it will be a nogo for anyone whose Sky comes via the likes of Virgin Media or BT Vision.
THE Kings Head was transformed from a nogo boozer to a gastro pub a while ago but I had never got round to sampling its reputedly posh grub - until winter arrived with a vengeance.
And what of those warriors who treat the 18-yard line as a nogo zone for everyone else?
We are daily invaded by numerous people from all points of the compass, we have nogo areas in our cities, and towns that are no longer considered part of the country.
If your action closes on a nogo gauge, it is close to or may exceed the longest allowable chamber length, depending on the gauge's configuration, and the gun warrants further checking.