Authors: JA Greene, PJ DiPasco, VP Koshenkov & AS Livingstone Location: University of Miami, Miami, USA Citation: Greene JA, DiPasco PJ, Koshenkov VP, Livingstone AS Portal hypertension from nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver with distal splenorenal shunt.
What does NRHL stand for?
NRHL stands for Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia of the Liver (pathology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRHL
We have 1 other meaning of NRHL in our Acronym Attic
- North Rock Hill Church
- Northeastern Rural Health Clinics
- Northern Region Hepatitis Consortium
- Northern Rockies Heritage Center (Missoula, Montana)
- National Register Historic District
- National Register of Hospital Discharges (Denmark)
- Numerical Restricted Hartree-Fock
- Norwich Rivers Heritage Group (UK)
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- Northeastern Radiological Health Laboratory (Winchester, MA)
- National Residence Hall Month (National Association of College and University Residence Halls)
- National Rural Health Mission (India)
- New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia
- Non-Radioactive Hazardous Material
- National Rural Health Network
- Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network (Salem, NH)
- National Reproductive Health Office (Ministry of Health; Azerbaijan)
- National Register of Historic Places (US NPS)
- National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intrahepatic bile duct injury and nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver in a patient with polyarteritis nodosa.