Table 1: Conventional notations Notation Designation N, Node identifier.
What does NID stand for?
NID stands for Node Identifier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NID
We have 86 other meanings of NID in our Acronym Attic
- Network Intrusion Detector
- Network Inward Dialing
- Neuronal Intestinal Dysplasia (condition)
- Never in Doubt
- New Interactive Display
- New Iraqi Dinar
- Next ID
- No I Didn't
- No I Don't
- No It Didn't
- Non Insulin Dependent
- Non-Invasive Detection
- Normalized Information Distance
- Normally and Independently Distributed (statistics)
- Northern Illinois District (Lutheran schools)
- Not in Database
- Note Id (Lotus Notes)
- Notice of Intent to Develop (various locations)
- Novel Integrated Desulphurization (air pollution control)
- Neuronal Intestinal Dysplasia Type B (intestinal disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freenet [6, 7] is a loosely structured system that uses file and node identifier to produce an estimate of where a file may be located, and a chain mode propagation approach to forward queries from node to node.
Set the node identifier and connect the DS-1 or DS-3 service.