The two patients with nodal marginal zone lymphoma responded rapidly to bortezomib and duration of their responses to date exceed eight and 11 months; and * Adverse events observed were generally manageable and included thrombocytopenia, lymphopenia, neuropathy, hypoatremia, hypokalemia, and prothrombin time.
What does NMZL stand for?
NMZL stands for Nodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Movement of Young Legislators (Philippines)
- New Milford Youth Lacrosse (Connecticut)
- New Mexico Youth Soccer Association
- North Macon Youth Sports Association (Macon, GA)
- North Mecklenburg Youth Soccer Association (now North Meck Soccer Club; Cornelius, NC)
- Neue Musikzeitung
- Northern Metropolitan Zone (Diamond Creek, Victoria, Australia)
- Numerycznej Mapy Zasadniczej (Polish: Basic Numerical Maps)
- National Museum of Zambia
- National Museum of Zimbabwe Bulawayo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both patients with nodal marginal zone lymphoma achieved a partial response with a duration of response of more than five months; -- All three patients with small lymphocytic lymphoma experienced stable disease with durations observed from between four and six months; and -- Side effects observed were generally manageable and included thrombocytopenia, sensory neuropathy, small vessel necrotizing vasculitis, and lymphopenia.
Primary nodal marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) is a distinct entity within the heterogeneous group of low-grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders.