``This is the first time we're getting together to talk the talk, with others who are just as wacky, no pun intended,'' he said.
What does NPI stand for?
NPI stands for No Pun Intended
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NPI
We have 200 other meanings of NPI in our Acronym Attic
- New Politics Institute (various locations)
- New Product Initiative (various companies)
- New Product Introduction
- Nextel Partners, Inc. (wireless telecommunications joint venture)
- Nickel Pig Iron
- Nikon Precision, Inc. (Belmont, CA)
- Nippon Paper Industries (Japan)
- Nippon Photography Institute (Japan)
- Nissei Plastic Industrial (Japan)
- No Poseo Información
- No Punt Intended (fantasy football)
- Non Policy Issuance (insurance)
- Non Profit Industries (Charlotte, NC)
- Non-Personal Information
- Non-Pharmaceutical Intervention (infectious disease control strategy)
- Non-Precision Instrument
- Non-Process Infrastructure (mining)
- Non-Profit Institution
- Non-public Personal Information
- Nonpublic Personal Member Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: - David Kronke 'HARVEY BIRDMAN, Attorney at Law'' draws - no pun intended - from the same dadaistic approach to lame Saturday-morning animation tropes that Cartoon Network's famously bizarre series ``Space Ghost Coast to Coast'' made irresistible for those possessing a certain surreal sense of humor.
``I am a happy camper today, no pun intended,'' quipped TMCS' Charles Conn, the company's 39-year-old board chairman and a co-founder of the company along with Pasadena-based Idealab's Bill Gross.