About Best Friends Animal Society: Best Friends Animal Society is working with shelters and rescue groups nationwide to bring about a time when there will be no more homeless pets.
What does NMHP stand for?
NMHP stands for No More Homeless Pets
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NMHP
We have 15 other meanings of NMHP in our Acronym Attic
- National Museum of Health and Medicine (Washington, DC)
- New Madrid Historical Museum (MIssouri)
- New Mexico History Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
- Norsk Motorhistorisk Museum (Norwegian: Norwegian Motor Historical Museum; Stange, Norway)
- National Minority Health Month Foundation
- National McGruff House Network
- National Material Handling Products (Wauwatosa, WI)
- National Mental Health Partnership (est. 2007; UK)
- National Mental Health Policy (Australia; Department of Health and Ageing)
- New Mexico Highway Patrol
- Non-Medical Healthcare Professionals
- New Mexico Heritage Preservation Alliance
- Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996
- New Mexico Health Policy Commission
- National Minimum Hourly Rate (UK)
- National Movement for Human Rights (Brazil)
- New Mexico Health Resources
- New Mexico Historical Review (University of New Mexico)
- Northwest Montana Human Resources (est. 1976; now Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana)
- New Mexico Human Rights Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
No More Homeless Pets in Utah is a statewide coalition of 28 rescue groups, 55 animal control agencies, one traditional shelter and 89 private practice veterinary hospitals.
``Homeless animals need us as much as we need them, and Best Friends is the national leader of the No More Homeless Pets Movement.
The Best Friends Animal Society operates the nation's largest sanctuary for abandoned and abused animals, and is working with shelters and rescue groups nationwide to bring about a time when there will be no more homeless pets.