I adhere to their slogan: There's no excuse for abuse - ever.
What does NEFA stand for?
NEFA stands for No Excuse for Abuse (Utah physical and substance abuse treatment group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEFA
We have 50 other meanings of NEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Nouvelles Etudes Francophones (French: New Francophone Studies; journal)
- Number of Eye Fixations
- Nursery Education Funding (UK)
- Nucleotide Excision Repair Factor 2
- Near End Failure
- New England Flying disc Association
- New England Foundation for the Arts (Boston, Massachusetts)
- New England Franchise Association
- New European Fighter Aircraft
- Nine Eleven Finding Answers (Foundation)
- Non-Esterified Fatty Acids
- North East Freeride Association (UK)
- North East Frontier Agency (India)
- New England Fine Arts and Antiques Fair (Massachusetts)
- North East Federation of Anarchist Communists (formerly North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists)
- North East Federation of Anarcho-Communists (now North East Federation of Anarchist Communists)
- New England Fire Apparatus Maintenance Association (North Falmouth, MA)
- Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Northeast Florida Association of Rocketry
- Northeast Florida Astronomical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are so many misunderstandings and misconceptions about why men hit and why women stay, and we're hoping this ad will help victims, abusers and the community understand there's simply no excuse for abuse.