What does NAUF stand for?
NAUF stands for No Added Urea Formaldehyde (building materials)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NAUF in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of University Board Chairs and Secretaries (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- National HIV/AIDS Update Conference
- Native American Unity Council (Bowling Green State University; Ohio)
- Net Incremental Area Under the Curve
- Normalized Area Under the Curve
- New Ark United Church of Christ
- North American Unicycling Championships and Convention
- North American Upper Continental Crust (geology)
- North American Utility Construction Corp.
- National Association of Urban Debate Leagues
- Northeastern Area Urban Forestry Coordinators Organization
- National Association of University Forest Resources Programs
- National Association of University Fisheries and Wildlife Programs
- Nagasaki Apple User Group (computer club; Nagasaki, Japan)
- National AMS Users Group
- North American Users' Group of Applied Systems
- National Association of Urban Hospitals
- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- National Association of Unemployment Insurance Appellate Boards
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (Ukraine)