Material & Methods Subjects This was a prospective study on 196 participants (male = 77; female = 119; age range 2-70 yr) carried out between the months of January and March 2007 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi, Anambra state, Nigeria.
What does NAUTH stand for?
NAUTH stands for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of the United Nations Youth Clubs (est. 1996)
- National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators
- Northern Arizona University Police Department
- Network Auditing Usage Reporting System (trademark of SRI International)
- National Archives of the United States (now National Archives and Records Administration)
- National Association of Uniformed Services
- Neuroscience Association for Undergraduate Students (Toronto, Canada)
- Noncontacting Acoustic/Ultrasonic Signature Analysis
- Nautical Mile
- Nosocomially Acquired Urinary Tract Infection
- North American Urinary Tract Infection Collaborative Alliance
- Naval Autonomous Tactical Information System
- National Agricultural University of Ukraine
- North American Uniface User Group
- National Association of University Women
- Nigerian Association of University Women (various locations)
- Number of Auxiliary Variables
- Nano Air Vehicle (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- National Assembly of Vietnam