carnosus strain's nitrate reductase activity is that raw sausage is given a distinctive and stable colour.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for Nitrate Reductase Activity (botany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRA
We have 207 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Retail Alliance
- Net Rate Analysis
- Net Rentable Area
- Netherlands Racquetball Association
- Network Readiness Assessment
- Network Resource Architecture
- Neural Representational Assembly
- Niagara Redevelopment Act
- Nippon Ramen Association (Japan)
- Nippon Romantist Association (Nippon, Japan)
- No Repair Action
- Non Resident American
- Non-Refundable Amount
- Non-Resident Alien
- Nonregistered Accountable
- Normal Retirement Age
- Northern Rivers Area (Australia)
- Nouvelle Réglementation Acoustique (French: New Acoustic Regulations; sound insulation)
- Nuclear Reaction Analysis
- Nuclear Regulation Authority (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nitrate reductase activity in heme-deficient mutants of Staphylococcus aureus.
The Aspergillus nitrate uptake system requires a functional nitrate reductase activity in order to be active.