In July that year, Nissan's wholly owned subsidiary Nissan Network Holdings Co.
What does NNH stand for?
NNH stands for Nissan Network Holdings (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNH
We have 16 other meanings of NNH in our Acronym Attic
- Nottinghamshire NHS General Practitioners (UK)
- New Neo Geo Pocket Color (handheld videogame console)
- Nederlandsche Nieuw Guinea Petroleum Maatschappij (Dutch; Netherlands New Guinea Petroleum Company)
- National Natural Gas Regulatory Authority (Romania)
- No Name Go Server
- North New Georgia Timber Corporation (Solomon Islands)
- Northwest Natural Gas Transportation Company (Alaskan pipeline)
- Natal Native Horse (calvary unit)
- National Network for Health
- Newbie Needs Help
- Norske Naturterapeuters Hovedorganisasjon (Norweigan: Norweigan Association of Natural Medicine)
- Northern Natural History
- Number Needed to Harm (medical)
- Newport News Hospitality Association (Newport News, VA)
- Nordic Natural Horsemanship Association (Sweden)
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Northern Neighbourhoods Health Action Zone (UK)
- Neighborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation
- National Nursing Home Expenditure Survey
- Nonrelativistic Numerical Hartree-Fock
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is to be set up on December 1, 2008 as a subsidiary of Nissan Network Holdings Company Limited.