uk Auto Business News - 31 January 2011 Japan-based Nissan Motor Co.
What does NSANY stand for?
NSANY stands for Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Shore Association for the Mentally Handicapped
- Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
- National School Applications Network (online job application system)
- National Security Agency Newsletter
- National Service Alumni Network
- National Skills Academy for Nuclear (UK)
- National Skills Academy Network (UK)
- Nova Scotia Association of Naturopathic Doctors (professional association; est. 1995; Canada)
- Non-Sectarian Anti-Nazi League
- Nagios: System and Network Monitoring (book)
- Nursing Students Association of New York State
- National Speakers Association New Zealand
- Network Solutions and Optimization, LLC (Canton, OH)
- North Shore Accordion Orchestra (New Zealand)
- Nova Scotia Association of Optometrists
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
- National Survey of Adult Oral Health (Australia)
- National Scientific Advisory Program
- National Skills Academy for Power (UK)
- National Social Assistance Programme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 19, 2005 - (JCN) - Starting in January 2006, Nissan Motor Co.
As originally revealed last April by Carlos Ghosn, president and CEO of Nissan Motor Co.
com For more information, contact: Nissan Motor Co.
TOKYO, August 30 /PRNewswire/ -- - Kyushu Plant Joins Sunderland Plant as a New Source for Crossover Nissan Motor Co.
Tokyo, Japan, Nov 21, 2005 - (JCN Newswire) - Nissan Motor Co.
CONTACT: Mia Nielsen or Keiko Tanaka, Tokyo, +81-3-5565-2141, for Nissan Motor Co.
Further reading List of Tables Table 1: China Trucks Market Value: $ billion, 2001-2005 Table 2: China Trucks Market Volume: Units thousand, 2001-2005 Table 3: China Trucks Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2005 Table 4: China Trucks Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2005 Table 5: China Trucks Market Share: % Share, by Volume, 2005 Table 6: China Trucks Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2005-2010 Table 7: China Trucks Market Volume Forecast: Units thousand, 2005-2010 Table 8: China Size of Population (million) , 2001-2005 Table 9: China GDP (1995=100), 2001-2005 Table 10: China Inflation, 2001-2005 Table 11: China Exchange Rate, 2001 Companies Mentioned: - Nissan Motor Co.