I hope the (political) confusion this time will not drag the economy down,'' said Hiroyoshi Akashi, president of Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co.
What does NNR stand for?
NNR stands for Nishi-Nippon Railroad (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNR
We have 32 other meanings of NNR in our Acronym Attic
- Naach Naach Revolution (dance competition)
- National Narcolepsy Registry
- National Nature Reserve (United Kingdom)
- National Nuclear Regulator (South Africa)
- Navy Nonreporting
- Nearest Neighbor Rule (algorithm)
- Neb Neb Revolution (website)
- Neural Network Review
- Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor
- Never Not Riding (cycling club)
- No Need to Respond (Internet slang)
- North Norfolk Railway (UK)
- National Network of Recovering Addicts (National Institute of Social Defence; India)
- National Nursing Research Agenda
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- National Number Removal Assistance Association
- Nam Ngum River Basin (Laos)
- National Network Reporting Company
- Nebraska Natural Resources Commission
- Neely Nuclear Research Center (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
System Provides Detailed Information to Support Smart Card Ticketing for Public Transportation TOKYO & MIAMISBURG, Ohio -- Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), the global leader in enterprise data warehousing, announced today that Nishi-Nippon Railroad (Nishitetsu) has completed implementation of a multiple-terabyte Teradata information management system and database software to support the launch of an innovative new consumer smart card system.
According to the office and Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co.
The police sent papers accusing Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co.
In Chikusino, Fukuoka Prefecture, Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co.