Ochs, President and Representative Director, Warner Mycal Corporation Norio Wada, President and CEO of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation Toyohiko Takabe, President and CEO of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation Shunzo Morishita, President and CEO of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation Contact: Paramount Pictures Corporation Janet Hill, Nancy Kirkpatrick janet_hill@paramount.
What does NTTW stand for?
NTTW stands for Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NTTW in our Acronym Attic
- National Tractor Trailer School, Inc. (est. 1971)
- National Truck and Trailer Services (industry online directory)
- NATO Terrestrial Transmission System
- New Techniques & Technologies for Statistics
- National Technology Transfer Team (Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement)
- Naval Tactical Team Trainer (simulator; various locations)
- neural tissue tension test
- Niet Toxische Tumor Therapie (Dutch: Non-Toxic Tumor Therapy)
- No Time To Talk
- Naval Technical Training Unit
- NTT Worldwide Telecommunications (Japan)
- Nice Talking To You
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- National Taiwan University
- National Taxpayers Union
- National Technological University (Ft Collins, CO, USA)
- Natsionalna Telekompania Ukrainy (National Television Company of Ukraine)
- Naval Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nephelometric Turbidity Unit
- Network Terminal Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Norio Wada, President and CEO of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT); Shunzo Morishita, President and CEO of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (NTT West); and Hideyuki Takai, President and CEO of Toho Co.
In Japan, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (NTT West) has become a WatchGuard Secure Partner (WSP) to sell WatchGuard's full line of network security solutions in the western part of the country.
NTT is a holding company for its wholly owned subsidiaries, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation, and NTT Communications Corporation.