An inquiry of users of the Nippon Automated Cargo Clearance System found that 81.
What does NACCS stand for?
NACCS stands for Nippon Automated Cargo Clearance System (computerized cargo clearance system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACCS
We have 2 other meanings of NACCS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Cottman Center Owners
- North American Coal Corporation (Cleveland, OH)
- National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Netherlands Adjuvant Colorectal Cancer Project
- North American Cambridge Classics Project (literature; Virginia Beach, VA)
- National Alliance of Childhood Cancer Parent Organisations
- National Advisory Committee on Computing Qualifications (New Zealand)
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (USA)
- Naval Aircrew Candidate School (US Navy)
- National Anti-Corruption Campaign Steering Committee (Kenya)
- National Advisory Committee on Children and Terrorism
- Naval Academy Cross Country Team (US)
- Nebraska Association of Community College Trustees
- North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology
- National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs (Tempe, AZ)
- National Association of Campus Card Users
- National Association of Community Credit Unions
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- National Association of Child Care Workers (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key element of the new system is that its Japan Export Automation (JEA) and Japan Express Broker (JEB) systems are linked directly to the air cargo information processing system, Nippon Automated Cargo Clearance System (NACCS), which should simplify customs clearance processing.