Tim Street, editor of Nintendo Official Magazine, said, 'One of the things is that Nintendo wants to be slightly different to the normal games such as Grand Theft Auto or Fifa 2006.
What does NOM stand for?
NOM stands for Nintendo Official Magazine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NOM
We have 46 other meanings of NOM in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Organic Material
- Natural Organic Matter
- Negotiation, Organizations & Markets (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Net Operation Margin
- NetBackup Operations Manager (software)
- Network Object Model (Microsoft)
- Network Operation Manager (software)
- Network Operation Phone
- New Order Mormon (religion)
- Niezalezny Operator Miedzymiastowy (Polish long-distance company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave McComb, editor of Nintendo Official Magazine, says: "If movies continue at this rate, Pokemon could be the next Disney.
You can check out the hottest titles via a games chart sponsored by PlayStation Plus magazine and Nintendo Official Magazine.