SEAIR) has launched flights to Laoag in northern Luzon on 4th April, 2013 from the Terminal 4 at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Pasay City.
What does NAIA stand for?
NAIA stands for Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Metro Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NAIA
We have 36 other meanings of NAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
- National Alliance for Information Assurance
- National Animal Interest Alliance (animal welfare organization)
- National Association of Independent Artists
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Northern Alabama Investigator's Association
- National Archive of Illustration and Advertising Art (est. 2004)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Authority (Philippines)
- North American Institute of Aviation Archaeology (Platteville, CO)
- Nerve Agent Immobilized Enzyme Alarm & Detector
- Nuclear Accident Information Advisory Group
- Naval Aviation Interoperability Assurance Office
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance Resource Center
- North American International Auto Show
- National Adult Immunization Awareness Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aquino went to Pasay City's Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and Manila's North Harbour to ensure security measures as millions of Filipinos, including tourists, start leaving Manila for the provinces for Good Friday commemorations to be followed by Easter.
Scheduled to open in 2014, the 350-room Hilton Manila is located on Newport Boulevard next to Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and is 3.
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport s Terminal 1 was given the dubious title by an online budget travel guide, www.
Flores III of the Research and Development Studies Division of the Office of the Vice-President (OVP) told Khaleej Times that IACAT created a Technical Working Group to study the off-loading guidelines and to evolve more comprehensive procedures to be followed at the country's airports, particularly at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Baby George Francis, named after the Gulf Air flight code "GF", was discovered by cleaning staff aboard flight 154 upon its arrival at Ninoy Aquino International Airport from Bahrain on September 12.
Baby George Francis, named after the Gulf Air flight code 'GF', was discovered by cleaning staff aboard flight 154 upon its arrival at Ninoy Aquino International Airport from Bahrain on September 12.
Aquino spotted the cards at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport as he left Monday for a seven-day trip to the United States, he added.