Gale will start by migrating Eighteenth Century Collections Online and Nineteenth Century Collections Online onto one platform.
What does NCCO stand for?
NCCO stands for Nineteenth Century Collections Online (publishing program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCO
We have 11 other meanings of NCCO in our Acronym Attic
- National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform
- North Carolina Center for Nanoscale Materials
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- NAFCU (National Association of Federal Credit Unions) Certified Compliance Officer
- National Climate Change Office (various nations)
- National Coalition of Consumer Organizations
- National Committee on Conscientious Objectors (American Civil Liberties Union; 1940-1946)
- National Consistency in Curriculum Outcomes (Education Quarterly Australia)
- Network of Crane Certification Organizations
- New Century Chamber Orchestra (est. 1992; San Francisco, CA)
- North Carolina Conference on Aging
- NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Counseling Center for Older Adults (Florida)
- North Carolina Commissioner of Banks
- North Country Chamber of Commerce (Colebrook, NH)
- National Committee on Coastal and Ocean Engineering
- National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (US NOAA)
- North Carolina Council of School Attorneys (Raleigh, NC)
- Naval Center for Combat and Operational Stress Control (San Diego, CA)
- Naval Command Control & Oceanographic Surveillance Center (US Navy)
- Naval Command, Control Ocean Surveillance Center (US Navy; San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a "Behind the Scenes" look at Nineteenth Century Collections Online, please visit http://gdc.
Gale, part of Cengage Learning, has done extensive market research to help inform the selection, curation, and organization of Nineteenth Century Collections Online to ensure it reflects the needs of nineteenth century scholars and researchers.