The government will work to consolidate the achievements in nine-year compulsory education.
What does NYCE stand for?
NYCE stands for Nine-Year Compulsory Education (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYCE
We have 14 other meanings of NYCE in our Acronym Attic
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York City Department of Sanitation
- New York City Department of Transportation
- New York City Department of Parks and Recreation
- New York City Dance School
- New York County Dental Society (New York, NY)
- Navy Yacht Club Everett (Everett, WA)
- New York Cash Exchange
- New York City Employee
- New York Cotton Exchange (parent with NYBOT)
- Normalización y Certificación Electrónica
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Environmental Fund (New York, NY)
- New York Consensus Economic Forecasts
- New York Conservation Education Fund (New York, NY)
- New York City Environmental Justice Alliance (New York, New York)
- New York City Emergency Medical Services
- New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology
- New York Consortium for Emergency Preparedness Continuing Education
- New York City Employees Retirement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's nine-year compulsory education plan will also be expanded to 95 percent of the population in ethnic minority regions by the end of the two years.
In their first chapter, Lee and Williams observe: The Law on Nine-Year Compulsory Education sought to provide tuition-free primary schooling with children entering 5-year primary schools at 7 years of age for 6 days a week .