a world leader in supply chain optimisation for the paper, printing, film and nonwovens industries, today announced that Nine Dragons Paper Industries Co.
What does NDPI stand for?
NDPI stands for Nine Dragons Paper Industries (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDPI
We have 5 other meanings of NDPI in our Acronym Attic
- NFC Divisional Playoff Game
- North Dakota Patriot Guard
- National Development Plan Gender Equality Unit (Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform; Ireland)
- National Diploma in Poultry Husbandry (education)
- New Daily Persistent Headache
- Norfolk Department of Public Health (Virginia)
- North Dakota Paint Horse Club
- North Dakota Public Health Laboratory (Bismarck, ND)
- National Data Processing Initiative (US CDC)
- Niger Delta Peace Initiative (Nigeria; est. 2003)
- Nokia Display Products, Inc.
- North Dakota Professional Insurance Agents (est. 1964; independent insurance agent services; Bismarck, ND)
- Navy Department Program Information Center
- Nucleoside Diphosphate Protein Kinase
- National Democratic Party of Liberia (est. 1984)
- National Drug Prevention League
- Netra Delphic Pvt. Ltd. (Internet solutions; India)
- New Durham Public Library (New Durham, NH)
- North Dakota Project LINC (Ladders in Nursing Careers)
- North Delhi Power Limited (Tata Power and Delhi Government joint venture; Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The brokerage represents Nine Dragons Paper Industries of China.
5 million metric tons/yr), Nine Dragons Paper Industries (0.
Now that we've considered the supply side of the market, let's take a look at supply side issues as envisioned by a mill company whose success is founded on recovered paper supply from both supply markets: the Nine Dragons Paper Industries (NDPI) mill in Dongguan, China.
In other KBC news: * The company has received an order from Dongguan Nine Dragons Paper Industries Co.
Dong Guan Nine Dragons Paper Industries Company, China has selected Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), Beloit, Wisconsin, USA to supply its paperboard machine equipment for two new machines.