Gil Varnell, CEO and President of Nikon Research Corporation of America (NRCA), a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, announced his retirement from the company this month.
What does NRCA stand for?
NRCA stands for Nikon Research Corporation of America (Belmont, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRCA
We have 42 other meanings of NRCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Research Center on the Gifted and Talented
- National Railway Carriers and United Transportation Union
- National Rehabilitation Counseling Association
- National Research Center of Antibiotics
- National Roads and Cyclists Association (Australia)
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- Natural Resources Conservation Areas
- Natural Resources Conservation Authority
- Natural Resources Council of America
- Neutron Resonance Capture Analysis
- National Research Center on Asian-American Mental Health (University of California Davis)
- Northern Rivers Conservatorium Arts Centre (Australia)
- Northeast Region Community Awareness and Emergency Response (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- National Research Centre for Agroforestry (Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- National Resource for Cell Analysis and Modeling (US NIH)
- Neuronal Cell Adhesion Molecule
- NgCAM (Neuron-Glia Cell Adhesion Molecule)-Related Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Nuclear Research Centre for Agriculture and Medicine
- Natural Resources Canada
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Acquisition Regulations
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Nikon Research Corporation of America announced on 12 May 2003 EDT, that it has filed a Notice of Appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit of the U.
and Nikon Research Corporation of America, announced on 17 March, 2003 EST that the U.