Before joining Cruttenden, Hirschhorn served as an investment banker with Nikko Securities Co.
What does NSCI stand for?
NSCI stands for Nikko Securities Co. International Inc. (financial services; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSCI
We have 23 other meanings of NSCI in our Acronym Attic
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust (UK)
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
- New Sky Communications, Inc. (films; Livonia, NY)
- No Significant Cost Impact
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
- National Security Council Intelligence Committee
- National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- National Steering Committee for Innovation in Construction (Canadian construction industry)
- National Security Council Intelligence Directive
- Napa Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Nearshore Community Index Netting (fisheries)
- National Subterranean Clover Improvement Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
His previous experience includes serving as a first vice president in the corporate finance group at The Nikko Securities Co.
Business/Technology Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2002 SunGard Investment Management Systems, an operating group of SunGard (NYSE: SDS), today announced that The Nikko Securities Co.