One, "The Irrelevance of Japan," by Nikko Salomon Smith Barney analyst Alexander Kinmont, was scathing in its indictment of Japan's "intellectual sterility and incompetence in elite circles" and essentially wrote off the country as being of "no general importance except as a laboratory experiment concerning deflation.
What does NSSB stand for?
NSSB stands for Nikko Salomon Smith Barney (Japan)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of NSSB
We have 16 other meanings of NSSB in our Acronym Attic
- National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution
- North Shore Search and Rescue
- North Shore Square and Round Dance Association (Manchester, NH)
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nuclear Surety Staff Assistance Visit (US Air Force)
- National Screen and Sound Archive of Wales (UK)
- National Skills Standards Board
- National Social Services Board (Department of Finance; Ireland)
- Naval Supply Support Battalion (US Navy)
- Network Support Services Branch (Internet service provider; Hawaii)
- North Side State Bank (Rock Springs, WY)
- North Suburban Symphonic Band
- Nassau Suffolk School Boards Association (Bellmore, NY)
- Nova Scotia School Boards Association
- National Student Steel Bridge Competition
- National Survey of Small Business Finances
- Nuclear Single-Stranded Binding Factor
- National Skills Standards Board Institute (est. 1994)
- Nova Scotia Senior Baseball League (Canada)
- NASA Standard Spacecraft Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are trying to define a new model," says Satomi Ushioda, an analyst at Nikko Salomon Smith Barney.
Nikko Salomon Smith Barney is the lead manager of the syndicate.
an independent broker dealer created by a 50:50 joint venture between Instinet Corporation (Instinet) and Nikko Salomon Smith Barney (NSSB), announced today that it has obtained a proprietary trading system (PTS) license from the Financial Services Agency and has been approved for operation.
will not be affected by the Financial Services Agency's (FSA) punishment of Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Ltd.
Nasdaq: KWIC), the international real estate services and fund management firm, announced today that the company has retained Nikko Salomon Smith Barney in Japan to explore potential capital market options for its fast growing Japanese subsidiary.
Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Limited acted as the sole lead underwriter for this offering, and Daiwa Securities SMBC Co.
The Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission (SESC) said Friday it asked the government to take administrative measures against Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Ltd.