Napster Japan is a joint venture between Tower Records Japan, Los Angeles-based Napster LLC and Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.
What does NPIJ stand for?
NPIJ stands for Nikko Principal Investments Japan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NPIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Northland Power Income Fund (Canada)
- Nasal Peak Inspiratory Flow Rate
- Nursing Professions Information Group (UK)
- Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Northwest Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network (Pennsylvania)
- National Personal Insolvency Index (Insolvency and Trustee Service Australia)
- Neonatal Pulmonary Insufficiency Index
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Northern Province Investment Initiative (South Africa)
- Notice Process Improvement Initiative Team
- Nomor Pengenal Importir Khusus (Indonesian: Special Number of Importers)
- Natvar Parikh Industries Ltd. (shipping; India)
- Navneet Publications India Limited (est. 1959; Mubai, India)
- Nelson Pine Industries Ltd. (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.
- Nikko Principal Investments Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- Nutraplus Products India Ltd.
- Nehemiah Project International Ministries
- New Product Introduction Management (process)
- Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Aug 11, 2005 - (JCNN) - Nikko Principal Investments Japan (NPIJ) and AnGes MG jointly announced on August 10 that the two companies have agreed to collaborate in the fields of pharmaceutical, medical care and biotechnology, and established a joint investment fund, Bio Sight Innovation No.
Domestic investment firms struck major deals, such as Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.
UBS acquired the equity stake by purchasing part of the Seibu Holdings shares unloaded by Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.
: Retail Securities and Whole Sales Relationship Managers Services Nikko Citigroup Limited: Wholesale Investment Bank Nikko Asset Management: Asset Management Business Nikko Principal Investments Japan Limited: Merchant Banking Business The number of the employees on the group consolidates basis is 11,996 as of December 31, 2006.
Nikko Principal sells Seibu Holdings shares to several firms TOKYO - Investment company Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.
TOKYO, July 26 Kyodo Investment company Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.
The three are former Nikko Cordial President Junichi Arimura, Hirofumi Hirano, former chairman of Nikko Principal Investments Japan Ltd.