10 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Equipment Corporation (NYSE: DEC) today announced plans to acquire from Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL),of Tokyo, Japan, and its subsidiary -- Megatek -- Megatek's 3D graphics technology, and to employ its 3D graphics engineering team.
What does NUL stand for?
NUL stands for Nihon Unisys Limited (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NUL
We have 18 other meanings of NUL in our Acronym Attic
- Nogle Unge Kristne (Danish: Some Young Christians)
- Norges Unge Katolikker (Catholic youth organisation in Norway)
- Narodowy Uniwersalny Katalog (Polish)
- Nuclear (weapon)
- Nanaimo Unique Kids Organization (Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- New United Kingdom Official Publications
- National Union of Kuwait Students
- Nagoya University Library (Nagoya, Japan)
- National Underground Laboratory
- National Urban League
- Nihon Unisys, Ltd. (Japan)
- Null (ASCII Character)
- Null (device)
- National Undergraduate Literature Conference
- National Underground Laboratory Committee
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme College (UK)
- National Utility Locating Contractors Association
- National Union of Local Government Employees
- Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees
- Napier University Learning Information Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million of quarterly royalty revenue from an intellectual property agreement with Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL) that ended in March 2008.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- For the second straight year, Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL), the joint venture of Unisys (NYSE: UIS) and Mitsui & Company Ltd.
30, 2007 from negative $165 million in the year-ago period, excluding cash restructuring payments, a tax refund, royalties from Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL), and declining usage of the company's accounts receivable securitization.
2 million, or 99 percent, of the shares it owns in Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL) of Japan.
Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS) today announced that it plans to sell the shares it owns in Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL) of Japan.
WIZARD system integration and localization will be completed by Nihon Unisys Limited and Convergys.
Daiuto serves as the Unisys Executive of Interest for Penn State University and was elected to the Nihon Unisys Limited (NUL) Board of Directors in 1996.