Vision Systems International (VSI), LLC, a world leader in advanced Helmet Mounted Displays (HMDs), has been awarded a contract from the Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF) to provide its Night Vision Cueing and Display-Aviator s Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVCD-ANVIS) technology, the night module for the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS).
What does NVIS stand for?
NVIS stands for Night Vision Imaging System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NVIS
We have 12 other meanings of NVIS in our Acronym Attic
- Night Vision Image Generator (simulation)
- Navy Vocational Interest Inventory
- Night Vision Image Intensifier Set
- New Vision International Ministries (religious group)
- Northern Virginia Internet Marketing
- Northern Virginia Injury Prevention Center
- Northern Victoria Infrastructure Renewal Project (Australia)
- National Vegetation Information System (Australia)
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave
- Night Vision Imaging Spectrometer
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System (vehicle ignition disabler)
- Nuclear Verification Information System
- Near Vertical Incidence Sky-wave Antenna
- Northern Vancouver Island Salmonid Enhancement Association (Port Hardy, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Violent Injury Statistics System (Boston, MA)
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology (California)
- Ntulume Village Women's Development Association (Uganda)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Journalisten
- Northern Virginia Jeepers Association (Jeep enthusiasts)
- Northern Virginia Junior Catholic Youth Organization (Dunn Loring, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vision Systems International (VSI), LLC, a world leader in advanced Helmet Mounted Displays (HMDs), has been awarded a contract from the Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF) to provide its Night Vision Cueing and Display-Aviator's Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVCD-ANVIS) technology, the night module for the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS).
SAN JOSE, California, November 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Vision Systems International, LLC (VSI), a leader in advanced Helmet Mounted Display (HMD) technology, recently supported the successful operational flights of its Night Vision Cueing and Display/ Aviator's Night Vision Imaging System (NVCD/ ANVIS).
IT'S ADMIRABLE, PILOTS AND USERS, TO WANT TO DO MAINTENANCE ON YOUR AVIATION NIGHT VISION IMAGING SYSTEMS (ANVIS) BUT DOING YOUR OWN THING IS NOT PMCS BY THE BOOK PMCS ON YOUR ANVIS BINOCULARS IS GOOD BUT THE ALSE SHOP, PRODUCTION & CONTROL AND THE AVIM SHOP WILL BE AFTER YOU BREATHING FIRE .
In the early 1980s, ITT fielded the AN/AVS-6 Aviators' Night Vision Imaging System, allowing rotary-wing aircrews to operate at night.
The proposed multi-year procurement will cover: the AN/PVS-7D Night Vision Goggles, AN/AVS6(V)IA, AN/AVS-6(V)3 Aviator's Night Vision Imaging System (Anvis), and the AN/PVS-14, Monocular Night Vision Device (MNVD) Systems and associated spare parts, including 18 mm and 25 mm Third Generation Image Intensifier Tubes.
The N301A is available in standard configurations, customized panel layouts, and with Night Vision Imaging System NVIS B & A with Blue/White backlighting colors.
html LEDs Used in Night Vision Imaging System Compatible Lighting Global Market Forecast (2011-2018) A new market research report studying LED use in Night Vision from ElectroniCast provides a detailed market forecast for 2011-2018 for LEDs that with night vision compatibility and for use in night vision imaging systems (NVIS).