A military official said they had received word of the Friday night attack in the town of Gamboru Ngala, near the border with Cameroon , but could not yet comment since a full report had not yet been made.
What does NATK stand for?
NATK stands for Night Attack
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- NATO Integrated Extended Air Defense
- NATO Integrated Extended Air Defense System
- National Tobacco Information Online System
- National AIDS Treatment Information Project (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- NATO Information and Press Office
- Naval Aviation Technical Information Product
- Navy Technical Information Program
- North Atlantic Treaty Information Service
- National Academy of Television Journalists
- North American Travel Journalists Association
- National Association of Theatrical and Kine Employees
- Network Analysis Toolkit (Cisco)
- Nagarjuna Agri Tech Limited (India)
- North Atlantic
- National Academy for Teaching and Learning about Aging (University of North Texas; Denton, TX)
- National Testing Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (United Kingdom)
- Not A Tagline But Should Be
- National Automobile Transporters Labor Division
- North American Top Level Domain
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current drill is focused on improving military capabilities to detect North Korean submarines and torpedoes, after the navy came in for strong criticism for failing to detect the alleged night attack on March 26.
The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) committed a night attack in the eastern Turkish province of Hakkari.
A TAXI driver was assaulted and robbed in a late night attack in Llandudno.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: Future Movement leader MP Saad Hariri condemned Wednesday night attacks in Mumbai and said such crimes were "denounced by the world's laws and religions.
Anyone with information about the late night attack can call police on 08453 302010.
There are three single-seat versions of the V/STOL aircraft: the AV-8B, Night Attack jet and Harrier II Plus.
Witnesses to the Saturday night attack or anyone with information should call Daventry Police on 01327 300300.