uk Global Banking News - 01 March 2013 The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has said that attempts to block deals to finance repayments to fuel traders could lead to a greater banking crisis.
What does NNPC stand for?
NNPC stands for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNPC
We have 2 other meanings of NNPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Nutrition Plan of Action (Sri Lanka)
- Net Non-Performing Assets
- Northumberland National Park Authority (UK)
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation Act of 1978
- National Non-Admitted Patient Collection (New Zealand)
- Neural Network Parallel Adaptive Controller (computer engineering)
- Newport News Public Art Foundation (Newport News, VA)
- Narrow Neck Press and Blow (glassmaking technique)
- Neighborhood Network in Palliative Care (India)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Company
- Nordic Network in Preventive Cardiology (est. 1996)
- Neural Network for Psychological Criminal Profiling (Italian project)
- North Norfolk Primary Care Trust (UK)
- National Neonatal-Perinatal Database (India)
- Newport News Police Department (Virginia)
- Non-Neoplastic Parotid Disease (gland disease)
- Non-Neoplastic Pulmonary Disease
- Northern Neck Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
- Neural Network Parton Distribution Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the OML 138 concession owner.
5 Chevron Corporation Threats 75 11 Profile of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 77 11.
Nigeria LNG is a joint venture among the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Shell Gas B.
The inaugural ceremony was attended by the Petroleum Minister, Group Executive Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Mr.
5 Chevron Corporation Threats 60 9 Profile of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 62 9.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said "the Port Harcourt Refinery Company has restreamed and commenced supply of petroleum products to its depot in Aba, Abia State.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (CSCEC) sealed the deal Thursday.