F1 Haldor Topsoe Hess Corporation Hillcrest Resources IFP Energies Nouvelles Incitec Infra Technology Ivanhoe Japan Oil, Gas and Metals Corporation (JOGMEC) Johnson Matthey Kawasaki Heavy Industries Korea National Oil Company Linc Energy Lurgi LyondellBasell Marathon Oil Corporation MDC Capital Merichem Mitsubishi MODEC, Inc Narkangan Gas To Liquid International Company National Iranian Oil Company (NOIC) National Petrochemical Company (NPC) Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Nippon GTL OAO Novatech Oxford Catalysts Group (including Velocys) Pacific GTL Ltd.
What does NNPC stand for?
NNPC stands for Nigerian National Petroleum Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNPC
We have 2 other meanings of NNPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Newspaper Publishers Association
- National Nutrition Plan of Action (Sri Lanka)
- Net Non-Performing Assets
- Northumberland National Park Authority (UK)
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation Act of 1978
- National Non-Admitted Patient Collection (New Zealand)
- Neural Network Parallel Adaptive Controller (computer engineering)
- Newport News Public Art Foundation (Newport News, VA)
- Narrow Neck Press and Blow (glassmaking technique)
- Neighborhood Network in Palliative Care (India)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Nordic Network in Preventive Cardiology (est. 1996)
- Neural Network for Psychological Criminal Profiling (Italian project)
- North Norfolk Primary Care Trust (UK)
- National Neonatal-Perinatal Database (India)
- Newport News Police Department (Virginia)
- Non-Neoplastic Parotid Disease (gland disease)
- Non-Neoplastic Pulmonary Disease
- Northern Neck Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The official has given assurance to the crews that the ministry would work with the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) and the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to guarantee steady gas supply to the station.
Nigerian National Petroleum Company head Austen Oniwon discussed the issue when he met with the army chief of staff on Tuesday, a statement from the firm said.
NDLF soldiers have struck the major pipeline belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Company near Batan flow (station) in Delta State last Sunday night at about 11:30 pm, 5th December, 2011," a statement said.
It would be used to reimburse Nigeria's debt, pay the salaries of the Nigerian oil industry workers and also the current costs of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company.
E[acute accent]NLNG shareholders are Nigerian National Petroleum Company (49%) and subsidiaries of Royal Dutch/Shell (25.
The new Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited will not get grants from government," he said.
In addition, we are in the latter stages of discussions with a division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) with regards to a project to develop and install a new information management application that would enhance the ability to manage their portfolio of oil and gas development projects.