The Global Electricity Initiatives (GEI) has appointed the Chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr.
What does NERC stand for?
NERC stands for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (est. 2005)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NERC
We have 74 other meanings of NERC in our Acronym Attic
- New England River Basins Commission
- New England Regional Black Nurses Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Regional Burn Program
- National Commission for Energy State Regulation (Ukraine)
- National Ecology Research Center
- National Engineering Research Center
- National Environment Research Council
- National Environmental Research Center
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities (UK)
- Natural Environment Research Council (UK)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (Princeton, New Jersey, USA)
- Northeast Recycling Council
- Northeast Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- North East Roofing Contractors Association
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters
- New England Regional Center of Excellence
- Northeast Region Conference and Exhibition
- New England Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- National Emergency Response Council on HIV/AIDS (Swaziland)
- New England Resource Center for Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr Sam Amadi, who confirmed this, however said the subsidy for 2012 is only applicable to consumers categorised as low income earners.
But he needs to address the disconnect between pricing and supply, as some stakeholders in the power sector are kicking against the plan by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to increase the electricity tariff by 200% from 1st June.