Buttermilk Sky, a Nigerian dwarf goat kid, has taken to leapfrogging over friends at a farm in Maine, USA.
What does NDG stand for?
NDG stands for Nigerian Dwarf Goat (breed)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDG
We have 31 other meanings of NDG in our Acronym Attic
- National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
- Non-Degenerate Four-Wave Mixing
- New Directions for Youth (North Hollywood, California)
- National Drug Free Youth Foundation (also seen as NDF; Miami, FL)
- Navy Department Five-Year Plan
- National Distribution Guide
- Neighborhood Design Guidelines (various locations)
- Nelson Design Group (Jonesboro, AR)
- Network Development Group
- Neuroscience Database Gateway (Society for Neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has recently become a Nigerian Dwarf goat enthusiast, owner and breeder.
But pygmy, Nigerian dwarf goats and other mini-goats could live on smaller parcels in Eugene, as long as they are fenced and owners clean up after their animals, Mosley said.
at the Hames & Axle Farm, milking time for the Nigerian Dwarf goats that provide the base for owner Pat Stewart's line of Surfing Goat Soap.
Michael's Drive were shocked to hear three gunshots Sunday evening -- two of which struck and killed Maria, a Nigerian dwarf goat who lived with two other goats and several other animals at the home in the 1200 block of Declovina Street.
Summary: A US town has hired five Nigerian dwarf goats as eco-friendly gardeners.
CAPTION(S): Cheryl Smith, owner of Mystic Acres Goat Farm, juggles the five Nigerian dwarf goats born on Saturday.
4) Near right, a Nigerian Dwarf goat nurses her twins.