Two years ago, my son bought two Nigerian Dwarf goats.
What does NDG stand for?
NDG stands for Nigerian Dwarf Goat (breed)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDG
We have 31 other meanings of NDG in our Acronym Attic
- National Drug-Free Workplace Alliance
- Non-Degenerate Four-Wave Mixing
- New Directions for Youth (North Hollywood, California)
- National Drug Free Youth Foundation (also seen as NDF; Miami, FL)
- Navy Department Five-Year Plan
- National Distribution Guide
- Neighborhood Design Guidelines (various locations)
- Nelson Design Group (Jonesboro, AR)
- Network Development Group
- Neuroscience Database Gateway (Society for Neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can even shop for Nigerian dwarf goat kids directly at the Spencer Creek Community Growers' Market (spencercreekgrange/market.
On a return trip, we'd like to check out the zoo's Full Circle Farmyard, which offers a look at composting, rain barrels and other farming techniques of yester-year, as well as several rabbits, chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats and more.
But pygmy, Nigerian dwarf goats and other mini-goats could live on smaller parcels in Eugene, as long as they are fenced and owners clean up after their animals, Mosley said.
Behind the house, the 4,300-square-foot former carriage house hosts two Nigerian dwarf goats, seven rabbits and Amberly's horse, a gift for her 16th birthday.
Summary: A US town has hired five Nigerian dwarf goats as eco-friendly gardeners.
My little Nigerian Dwarf goats have just enough cashmere from their great-grandmother to make burying my hands in their winter coats pure pleasure.
at the Hames & Axle Farm, milking time for the Nigerian Dwarf goats that provide the base for owner Pat Stewart's line of Surfing Goat Soap.