Participate in on-site field assessments at the five BCPs and at their managing NIS State offices as part of an overall team led by Nigeria Immigration Service and IOM Nigeria.
What does NIS stand for?
NIS stands for Nigeria Immigration Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIS
We have 278 other meanings of NIS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Information System
- Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Network Integrity Services Ltd (Stockport, Cheshire, UK)
- Networked Information Storage
- Neurological Impairment Scale
- New Immigrant Study
- New Incentive Scheme
- New Independent States
- New Israeli Shekel (currency in Israel)
- Newly Independent States
- NIMA Information Service
- Nippon Ichi Software
- Nishimachi International School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Nitrogen Inerting System (military aviation, fuel subsystem)
- NMCS (Non-Mission Capable Status) Information System (US DoD)
- Noise Information System
- Non-Interactive Sequence (gaming)
- Non-Interventional Study (pharmaceutical development)
- Non-Intrinsically Safe
- Non-Invasive Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2012, Boko Haram launched coordinated attacks on the police headquarters and the offices of the Nigeria Immigration Service and the State Security Service in Kano, killing more than 200.
In order to check the growing cases of forgery, duplication, identity theft and other related crimes, which continue to dent the country's image, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), in 2007, introduced the e-passport.