The 31-year-old tweeted a bitter attack on Stephen Keshi and the Nigeria Football Federation after he was left out of the African Cup of Nations squad when it was announced just before Christmas.
What does NFF stand for?
NFF stands for Nigeria Football Federation (formerly Nigeria Football Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFF
We have 86 other meanings of NFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Fishworkers' Forum (India)
- National Flag Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Folk Festival
- National Football Foundation
- National Forest Foundation
- Naval Families Federation
- Netherlands Film Festival (est. 1982; Netherlands)
- Neutral File Format
- New Forms Festival (Canada)
- New Found Friend
- No Fault Found
- Non-Fixable Failure
- Noordelijk Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Norges Fotografforbund (Norwegian Association of Professional Photographers)
- Normal Flow Filtration (bio-industry)
- Norsk Fysioterapeutforbund (Norwegian: Norwegian Physiotherapist Association)
- Norske Fotterapeuters Forbund
- Norwegian Film Fund
- Norwegian Freakforum
- Notes Flat File Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magpies boss Alan Pardew vowed his striker will not be heading to South Africa, but Nigeria Football Federation committee member Chris Green said: "It's a big joke.
The Interim Management Committee of the Nigeria Premier League has been inaugurated at the Boardroom of Nigeria Football Federation Secretariat in Abuja on Thursday.
Expressing his anguish over the avoidable conflict and government interference in the management of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Onyekachi said, "Repeated interference has stymied plans to revitalise football in the country.
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) plans to protest against the banner by calling on Fifa to take disciplinary action.
Appointed to the Super Eagles job on 27 February, Lagerback is yet to lead the team in a serious competitive match and the lack of organisation within the Nigeria Football Federation has ensured they will not play any friendly internationals until a few days before the World Cup finals.
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) media officer Idah Peterside, said: "He will join us on Friday.
But Nigeria Football Federation media officer Idah Peterside does not believe there is cause for concern.