To consider the medium of financial stability, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank will check the survival and ability of deposit insurance, Umaru Ibrahim, Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) said.
What does NDIC stand for?
NDIC stands for Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDIC
We have 12 other meanings of NDIC in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
- National Drug Intelligence Bureau (New Zealand)
- Nobody Does It Better
- National Defence Industries Council (UK defense)
- National Defence Intelligence Centre (Canadian Department of Defence)
- National Defense Intelligence College
- National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
- National Disaster Insurance Corporation
- National Drug Intelligence Center
- NATO Defense Information Complex
- Non-Destructive Inspection Company (Japan)
- Nuclear and Diagnostic Imaging Center (Beirut, Lebanon)
- National Diaconate Institute for Continuing Education (est. 1976; Birmingham, AL)
- Non-Development Item Candidate Evaluation
- Nomarski Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- National Division of Infection Control Nurses (New Zealand)
- Neutral Detergent Insoluble Crude Protein
- National Defence Index of Documentation (database; Canada)
- Non Driver Identification
- Non-Determinism in Deductive Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 19 November 2012 The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) has announced that it will be launching bio metric data capture for all its customers, very shortly.
The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON, has announced the appointments of the Board of Directors of the three bridge banks it acquired from the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC): Mainstreet Bank Limited (formerly Afribank), Keystone Bank (formerly Bank PHB) and Enterprise Bank Limited (formerly Spring Bank).
A report by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation discloses that the country's banks lost N11.
uk Global Banking News - 02 April 2012 The managing director of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC, Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim, has said that his organisation would ensure the quality of personnel in the banking sector.
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) along with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has shaped a committee to scrutinize matters regarding the launch of Savannah Bank following its licence revival, said an official.
Strict adherence to regulations In an effort to prevent the mushrooming of new banks without adequate financial cover or sufficient business acumen to survive in this highly competitive sector, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) are insisting on strict adherence to a series of tough regulations.
On Tuesday, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation have announced that the three banks was for saving depositors funds.