2 million to Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) as required by law.
What does NDDC stand for?
NDDC stands for Niger Delta Development Commission (Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDDC
We have 11 other meanings of NDDC in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota Department of Agriculture
- North Dallas Dermatology Associates (Texas)
- Nundah District Development Association (Nundah, Brisbane, Australia)
- Nutrient Dietary Data Analysis
- North Dakota Disabilities Advocacy Consortium
- National Dairy Development Board (India)
- National Doctor Database
- Natural Diversity Database
- Niger Delta Development Board (est. 1961; now Niger Delta Development Commission)
- Navy Department Duty Captain
- NORAD Division Direction Center
- North Dakota Dairy Coalition (Ashley, ND)
- North Devon District Council (UK)
- Northfield Downtown Development Corporation (Northfield, MN)
- National Dance Dynamics Certification Board
- National Dangerous Drugs Control Board (Sri Lanka)
- North Dakota Diabetes Control Program
- Navigation Data Distribution and Display
- Network Detailed Design Document (Sprint)
- Delay Differential Equation of Neutral Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
With barely five months to the end of the year, the House of Representatives yesterday passed for second reading the 2010 Appropriation Bill for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
Following the return of democratic government in 1999, President Olusegun Obasanjo's government made some effort to address the injustice that had been meted out to the people of the Niger Delta, with the establishment of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), which was to be the vehicle through which to develop the region.
According to the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), an average of 90% of Nigeria's export earnings over the period 1975-2000 were earned in the Delta, yet it remains the least developed part of the country in socio-economic terms.
The Niger Delta Development Commission is continuously improving the security situation in the south and cooperation is building with other African governments, European and Middle Eastern governments, and the U.
The whole territory is now served by the newly constituted Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has also been set up by the federal government with a budget of $150m to improve living standards, although under $30m has so far been spent.
This emerged as the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), a body established by a bill passed by the National Assembly.